Jack Cannon's American Destiny

Rachel Thompson

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Review: Fatal Trial by Mick Bose

Fatal TrialFatal Trial by Mick Bose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? The plot did not grab my attention fully, but I did not force myself to read the book. With some minor editing this could be a great read.

How realistic was the characterization? Did the actions of the characters seem plausible? Most actions by the main characters seemed credible. I do questions some of the actions by nurses/doctors. At the beginning of Chapter 3 Judy, a nurse, asks Dr. Querci to sign papers so she can give a patient his medicine. It did seem strange that a doctor would sign something without looking at a patient.

How you define yourself is a central theme in this story. I can see myself as a child looking for my parent. I could not see myself as a doctor or any position in the medical field.

What did you think of the ending? I enjoyed the ending, but felt the epilogue was thrown in as an afterthought. It felt like the author thought it needed something. Did not feel it went along with the book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment