Jack Cannon's American Destiny

Rachel Thompson

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Review: Zoo Academy Special Edition (Vol. 1-3): History, Science & Art Lessons by EW Taylor

Zoo Academy Special Edition (Vol. 1-3): History, Science & Art LessonsZoo Academy Special Edition (Vol. 1-3): History, Science & Art Lessons by EW Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did the book description relate to the story? The description was perfect. Provides a wealth of information for parents or teachers.

Cover – The cover was nice, but seemed like a standard text book cover.

What I liked – The pictures provided. My nieces and nephews just loved it.

If you could rewrite the ending, would you? This book was perfect. I would not change anything. The children gave it 10 stars.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment