Jack Cannon's American Destiny

Rachel Thompson

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Marching With Caesar: Civil War by RW Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What do you think is the climax of the book and why. I felt there were several different climax’s thru out the book. Each time Titus/Caesar won a battle was a small climax.

Who do you think the author intended to read this book and why? People who are interested in history or historical fiction. As to why, I can only guess but it maybe that he is a wonderful author.

If you could only save one character from the book, which one would it be and why? Well, since my favourite character was not hurt I honestly do not know who I would pick. I guess I would pick Didius so he would not have his leg amputated.

Is the title a good one? Perfect title. I am amazed at how wonderful the title fits the book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment