Jack Cannon's American Destiny

Rachel Thompson

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Never Give In To Fear by Marti MacGibbon

Never Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock BottomNever Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock Bottom by Marti MacGibbon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What makes a minor character memorable? I will remember Yuji. He truly helped Marti. He seemed more than a customer. He seemed like someone who cared.

What did you think of the main character? I thought Marti was someone who had it all and became more interested in finding the next high than expanding her mind. Granted she is knowledgeable. This goes for anyone who try drugs/alcohol – I will never understand the want/need/desire to try any type of mind altering substance.

Which character could you relate to best? Yuji – he helps people. That is what I am professionally. A person that helps people.

What did you think of the style of the writer? The style was raw and to the point. She did not gloss over the sticky/messy scenes.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment