Jack Cannon's American Destiny

Rachel Thompson

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Murder on the First Day of Christmas by Billie Thomas

Murder on the First Day of ChristmasMurder on the First Day of Christmas by Billie Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Is the plot well-developed? Is it believable? Yes, I can see this type of revenge happening. The planning and everything.

Which characters do you particularly admire or dislike? I had a very hard time liking Angela.

How would the book have been different if it had taken place in a different time or place? I can see the story/plot happening anywhere in the world. I cannot see this happening more than 30-40 years in the past.

List the characters and describe them. Chloe – interior designer, fitness instructor. Amanda – mother to Chloe, retired interior designer. Tony – possibly a mob boss, restaurant owner. Alex – semi-retired lawyer, spouse to Amanda. Bunny – an over the hill diva. Gavin – doctor. Lady Chablis – chocolate lab. Saul – true crime author

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment