Jack Cannon's American Destiny

Rachel Thompson

Friday, June 7, 2013

Review: Amidst Traffic by Michel Sauret

Amidst TrafficAmidst Traffic by Michel Sauret
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did this book give you any new ideas about yourself? To never allow my faith in God to waver. No matter what, He is always beside me and everyone else. The author may not have wanted this to be a spiritual book, but that is how I took the meaning.

Which character could you relate to best? June, she was just trying to help someone else see God’s love and how he allows us a choice.

What have you read that is similar to this book? I have never read anything similar to this book. I question if there is any book similar. Great thought provoking read.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment