Jack Cannon's American Destiny

Rachel Thompson

Monday, June 3, 2013

Review: The Titan Drowns by Nhys Glover

The Titan DrownsThe Titan Drowns by Nhys Glover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What I didn't like. A few book club members and I felt that the time travel elements of the story were lost between so many different characters and their relationships.

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? Definitely. If I were to come across the cover in a book shop, I would definitely buy it. By the description and the cover, you expect romance and you will not be disappointed.

What did you think of the story structure? Each character is given his or her space in the story without too much darting back and forth. I liked this part of the book. Although there were numerous characters, their stories were not at all confusing.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment