Jack Cannon's American Destiny

Rachel Thompson

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Review: Redwood Violet by Robin Mahle

Redwood VioletRedwood Violet by Robin Mahle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What were the main themes of the book? Remembering the past, recovering lost memories, figuring out who committed the crime/crimes.

Did the book end the way you expected? That is a big fat NO! I honestly thought the author would write in the criminal that is haunting Katie.

Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? Yes, the cover relates to the story, I am assuming the trees are supposed to be redwoods? That is the only thing keeping me from fully enjoying to cover. They do not look like a redwood tree. I can see how the author used redwood for the title but the violet is still a mystery. It is touched upon in the book but not in detail.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment