Gluten-Free Made Easy As 1,2,3 by Angela McKeller
**Bonus-Exclusive Discount: 40% off coupon for the paperback version of this book included, available nowhere else!
**Bonus-GF Flour 101 & 7 Day Dinner Plan, an 11 page guide for gluten-free life made easy and completely stress-free
Are you ready to discover the ultimate guide in Gluten-Free Living?
Are You Ready To Discover Mouth-Watering Recipes, Helpful Tips to Remaining Gluten-Free and How to Indulge in The Recipes You’re Craving?
You’ve discovered the ONLY gluten-free survival guide that will change your life! It contains mouth-watering, delicious recipes, tips and tricks for living gluten-free and how to FINALLY have the comfort foods you’re missing – without eating gluten.
With an alarming rise in Celiac disease and gluten sensitivities, you’re probably feeling helpless in a world you don’t understand. From shame, confusion, aggravation or even a sense of loss – giving up the foods you love is never easy.
That’s why Angela McKeller has written the only book that helps you work through these negative emotions without sacrificing quality. You’ll learn how to gain control of your lifestyle, improve your health and wellbeing and finally stop worrying about what you’re eating – with this comprehensive “road map”.
What’s even better? The print version of this book is the size of a small guide – making it easily packed in a purse or glove box. No carrying around a bulky text to help you figure everything out!
Simply pull it out when you need it and put it away when you’re finished! No one will ever need to know what you’re reading – no awkward questions or comments. No inquisitive stares.
This book is a unique, survival guide that will help you navigate the gluten-free path from A to Z; including 22 AWESOME recipes.
What to expect:
* A brief explanation of the link between gluten and autism/mood disorders
* How to handle gluten-free lifestyles in children; from toddlers to college students
* A comprehensive list of ingredients you need to avoid
* Understanding gluten-free certification and USFDA approvals
* An in-depth list of grocery brands that will help you finish shopping faster
* Meal planning services that will help you get the ball rolling
* Gluten-free shopping tips to stretch your dollars further
* Informative guide to maintaining a balanced diet while remaining gluten-free
* How to balance and maintain a split-household of gluten-free and non-gluten-free individuals
* How to handle social gatherings while remaining gluten-free
* How to eat out safely in restaurants, pubs, cafes and more
* A list of safe restaurants, and much more!
Whether you’re looking for decadent desserts or delicious Southern comfort foot; “Gluten-Free Made Easy as 1,2,3” will help you rediscover your love of food effortlessly.
In this easy-to-read book, Angela McKeller helps you regain life and wellbeing after a Celian disease or gluten sensitivity diagnosis. Sharing her own personal experiences, McKeller's, you'll learn how to not only survive the diagnosis, but how to thrive! You’ll learn how to take the fear and uncertainty out of the diagnosis, get your life back, improve your health and enjoy delicious comfort food while doing it!
Gluten-free doesn’t have to mean dull; learn how to bring life into your food again! Start living the life you want again; renew your health, vitality and passion in the kitchen today! Get your book before it’s too late!
About the author: Angela McKeller is an award winning recipe writer, cookbook author, and has been appeared on The Food Network, ABC's Carolina Kitchen and Georgia Public Broadcasting's "Georgia Cooks". She has been featured in many publications and online e-zines, such as CBS' Mancave Daily, MORE Magazine, Augusta Magazine, Points North Magazine, Skirt Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and many more.